Re: [videoblogging] OPML editors out there?

  • Pete Prodoehl
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
      Raymond, do you have a URL for the OPML file so I could take a look at them?

      Hmmm, I'm starting to think I should have recommended Radio UserLand, as
      I think it's OPML editing was way more advanced than Frontiers. (Though
      not open-source, you can get a demo version good for 30 days I think.)

      Pete

      --
      http://tinkernet.org/
      videoblog for the future...
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
        Okay, now you're making me curious: what in heaven's name are you up to NOW,
        dear Raymond? Hmmm?

        Jan
        [who's happy to be working from 4 pm to 5 am so she can catch up on vloglist
        reading]
        --
        "It isn't done alone."
        http://fauxpress.blogspot.com

        > Raymond, do you have a URL for the OPML file so I could take a look at
        > them?
        >
        > Hmmm, I'm starting to think I should have recommended Radio UserLand, as
        > I think it's OPML editing was way more advanced than Frontiers. (Though
        > not open-source, you can get a demo version good for 30 days I think.)
        >
        > Pete
        >
        > R. Kristiansen wrote:
        >> Thank you, Pete!
        >>
        >> However, I found that Feedburner feeds don't compute. See this
        >> screencast (1.5 min):
        >> http://dltq.org/screencast/frontier1.html (features music by Bre Pettis!)
        >>
        >> Any idea how I can work around that?
        >>
        >> Now, to go read some f***ing manuals :)
        >>
        >> Thanks again!,
        >>
        >> Raymond
        >> dltq.blogs.com
        >>
        >> On 7/1/05, Pete Prodoehl <raster@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>>I believe Frontier, which was released as an open-source application for
        >>>Mac OS X and Windows will work fine. What Dave is working on now is
        >>>based off of that, but tailored specifically as an OPML editor... I
        >>>maybe wrong, as I always hacker my version of Frontier to do whatever I
        >>>needed it to do...
        >>>
        >>>Try here:
        >>>
        >>> http://kernel.scripting.com/download
        >>>
        >>>Pete
        >
        > --
        > http://tinkernet.org/
        > videoblog for the future...

      • v1b3n
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
          Could be working w/ SSP (Slide Show Pro). That's the only OPML
          files I ever use. They work with flickrs API and read the tags in
          my account, loading images in via flash.

          But it could be for something else as well... ;)