Re: [videoblogging] Re: iTunes one-click subscribe

  • Joshua Kinberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2005
      Sorry to be a downer, but this doesn't solve the 1-click problem -- it
      just leads to more chicklets. The problem remains that there is still
      no universal 1-click subscription... see sdescription of problem here:
      <url: http://archive.scripting.com/2005/01/11#theSolutionToTheYahooProblem>

      sure, there is "Universal Subscription Method," but hardly anyone uses
      it and if it weren't for feedburner's support of USM it would be
      nowhere (and feedburner still has to have a bunch of other chicklets
      too).

      -Josh