Re: why itunes can still be beaten HARDCORE style

  • straydogma
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 30, 2005
      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <raster@g...> wrote:
      > straydogma wrote:
      > > Also I noticed that Akimbo has dropped their price (at least
      > > temporarily) to $99. That temps me... But I'll probably just build a
      > > MythTV box eventually.
      >
      > Is that a $99 one time fee just for the hard? Is there also a monthly
      > subscription fee as well?
      >
      > Pete
      >
      > --
      > http://tinkernet.org/
      > videoblog for the future...

      $169.00
    • Adam Quirk
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 4, 2005
        On 7/2/05, petertheman <peter@...> wrote:

        It will be so normal that videoblogging is X that we won't even
        question it.

        What exactly X will be is being defined by *us*. Right now.

        So what is it gonna be?

        "You can't predict the future, but you can invent it."
                 - Dennis Gabor (inventor of holography and Nobel Laureate)

        --
        _____ Quirk
        _____ Bullemhead.com