Question- Tag a Vlog?

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      hey gang-

      we have tagged video using mefeedia or vimeo, and tag bookmarks using delicious etc...
      I am in wonderance of the benefit in tagging videoblogs, in addition to each video.  delicious lets you tag a link which can be a direct link to video, the video permalink or the actual videoblog site (root).  so what is the most useful tag type?
      do you think tagging the videoblog is as useful as tagging an actual video or other links?

      i ask because i am considering adding tag support in vlogdir.com, but dont know if I should bother since you can already search for keywords (name, url and description text) and categorize.
      although, if i do this, tagging would alse be able to extend to actual video via the media aggregator... so it may be worth it regardless.

      thanks for any feedback you can provide.

      cheers-

      --
      sull
      http://vlogdir.com -is- The Videoblog Directory