TRAVEL video blog now with RSS 2

  • Jon Rawlinson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hi,

      Finally got rss 2 goin...download my latest travel videoblogs! Palma, Spain!

      theradblog.com

      Cheers,
      JON.
    • ro9core
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2005
        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jon Rawlinson <crujones@g...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Finally got rss 2 goin...download my latest travel videoblogs!
        Palma, Spain!

        > theradblog.com
        >
        > Cheers,
        > JON.

        NICE JOB mate, I'm making some tools to work with the vlogging shit
        and now it works better thanks to what you've done, I'm already
        showing your latest palma video so good for you and thanks and god
        bless and may we defeat the insurgents those fucking terrorists
        deserve death ALLAH !
      • Duncan Rawlinson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2005
          your feed:

          http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheRadBlog

          ;)

          On 6/29/05, Jon Rawlinson <crujones@...> wrote:
          Hi,

          Finally got rss 2 goin...download my latest travel videoblogs!  Palma, Spain!

          theradblog.com

          Cheers,
          JON.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Duncan Rawlinson
          http://thelastminute.typepad.com/
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 29, 2005
            what happened to

            THIS POOR CHILD YOU SEE BEFORE YOU?

            Chris Weagel
            www.human-dog.com

            On Jun 29, 2005, at 5:52 PM, ro9core wrote:

            > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jon Rawlinson <crujones@g...>
            > wrote:
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > Finally got rss 2 goin...download my latest travel videoblogs!
            > Palma, Spain!
            > >
            > > theradblog.com
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > > JON.
            >
            > NICE JOB mate, I'm making some tools to work with the vlogging shit
            > and now it works better thanks to what you've done, I'm already
            > showing your latest palma video so good for you and thanks and god
            > bless and may we defeat the insurgents those fucking terrorists
            > deserve death  ALLAH !
            >

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >

            > ▪  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

            > Service.

          • Jon Rawlinson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 29, 2005
              http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheRadBlog

              check it out folks!

              travel video blog!

              theradblog.com

              JON.

              On 6/29/05, ro9core <ro_core@...> wrote:

              > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jon Rawlinson <crujones@g...> wrote:
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > Finally got rss 2 goin...download my latest travel videoblogs!
              > Palma, Spain!
              > >
              > > theradblog.com
              > >
              > > Cheers,
              > > JON.
              >
              > NICE JOB mate, I'm making some tools to work with the vlogging shit
              > and now it works better thanks to what you've done, I'm already
              > showing your latest palma video so good for you and thanks and god
              > bless and may we defeat the insurgents those fucking terrorists
              > deserve death ALLAH !

            • Jon Rawlinson
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 1, 2005
                what?