Human Dog on MNN Thursday

  • Christopher Weagel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 29, 2005
      With Jay and Ryan out of town, their weekly YOU show on MNN has been
      handed over to Human Dog.

      Tune in Thursday, June 30 at 11:30 PM for 28 minutes of Human Dog clips.

      If you're in Manhattan watch on cable channel 56.

      If you're anywhere else, watch online at:

      www.mnn.org

      and select Channel 56.

      They use Windows Media for their streaming, so arm yourself with
      appropriate plugins before viewing.

      Thanks
      Chris Weagel
      www.human-dog.com
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 5 5:27 PM
        I watched this from a hotel room in Montreal and the streaming worked
        great ... very nice work Chris ... Richard

        On 6/29/05, Christopher Weagel <humandog@...> wrote:
        > With Jay and Ryan out of town, their weekly YOU show on MNN has been
        > handed over to Human Dog.
        >
        > Tune in Thursday, June 30 at 11:30 PM for 28 minutes of Human Dog clips.
        >
        > If you're in Manhattan watch on cable channel 56.
        >
        > If you're anywhere else, watch online at:
        >
        > www.mnn.org
        >
        > and select Channel 56.
        >
        > They use Windows Media for their streaming, so arm yourself with
        > appropriate plugins before viewing.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Chris Weagel
        > www.human-dog.com

        Richard
        http://www.richardshow.com
      • Christopher Weagel
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 5 5:42 PM
          Richard

          It didn't air.

          That show wasn't mine. The people at the station screwed up the tapes.

          Thanks for watching anyway.

          chris

          On Jul 5, 2005, at 8:27 PM, Richard wrote:

          > I watched this from a hotel room in Montreal and the streaming worked
          > great ... very nice work Chris ... Richard
          >
          > On 6/29/05, Christopher Weagel <humandog@...> wrote:
          > > With Jay and Ryan out of town, their weekly YOU show on MNN has been
          > > handed over to Human Dog.
          > >
          > > Tune in Thursday, June 30 at 11:30 PM for 28 minutes of Human Dog
          > clips.
          > >
          > > If you're in Manhattan watch on cable channel 56.
          > >
          > > If you're anywhere else, watch online at:
          > >
          > > www.mnn.org
          > >
          > > and select Channel 56.
          > >
          > > They use Windows Media for their streaming, so arm yourself with
          > > appropriate plugins before viewing.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > > Chris Weagel
          > > www.human-dog.com

          > Richard
          > http://www.richardshow.com

          > ▪  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

          > Service.

        • Richard
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 6 9:57 AM
            well, don't I feel stupid ... so that's what it feels like ... I
            started watching a few minutes after it aired and saw some pretty cool
            video with cool effects, music, and stuff, though very different from
            any human-dog stuff I had seen ... I thought you moved to a new genre
            ... let me know when I can see some other videos that aren't yours,
            but their cool anyway :) ... Richard

            --
            Richard
            http://www.richardshow.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 6 10:08 AM
              Don't feel stupid.

              It was the crew at the station. they're the idiots.
              They had the tape but "misplaced" it.

              Jay said he'll show it sometime in the future.

              Chris

            • Markus Sandy
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 6 10:22 AM
                I know how it is...
                I haven't made a mistake since 1967.

                What happened in 1967?
                Well, it's silly really..
                I was feeling a bit under the weather, don't you know.

                Anyway, I was double checking ALL the digits in the decimal expansion of Pi...
                It was either a favor for God or for Ro, but I don't recall...
                I thought I made a mistake in one of my calculations...

                I was, of course, mistaken.

                Here's a fun site (almost a vlog) with some nice vids that relates to the passion for perfection that Richard and I share (except for spelling, of course)
                http://www.whatthebleep.com/

                A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.
                - James Joyce, Ulysses

                Richard wrote:
                well, don't I feel stupid ... so that's what it feels like ... I
                started watching a few minutes after it aired and saw some pretty cool
                video with cool effects, music, and stuff, though very different from
                any human-dog stuff I had seen ... I thought you moved to a new genre
                ... let me know when I can see some other videos that aren't yours,
                but their cool anyway :) ... Richard

                On 7/5/05, Christopher Weagel <humandog@...> wrote:

                Richard

                It didn't air.

                That show wasn't mine. The people at the station screwed up the tapes.

                Thanks for watching anyway.

                chris

                On Jul 5, 2005, at 8:27 PM, Richard wrote:

                I watched this from a hotel room in Montreal and the streaming worked
                 great ... very nice work Chris ... Richard

                 On 6/29/05, Christopher Weagel <humandog@...> wrote:
                 > With Jay and Ryan out of town, their weekly YOU show on MNN has been
                 > handed over to Human Dog.
                 >
                 > Tune in Thursday, June 30 at 11:30 PM for 28 minutes of Human Dog
                clips.

                 > If you're in Manhattan watch on cable channel 56.
                 >
                 > If you're anywhere else, watch online at:
                 >
                 > www.mnn.org
                 >
                 > and select Channel 56.
                 >
                 > They use Windows Media for their streaming, so arm yourself with
                 > appropriate plugins before viewing.
                 >
                 > Thanks
                 > Chris Weagel
                 > www.human-dog.com

                 Richard
                http://www.richardshow.com

                      ▪       Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

                      ▪       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                      ▪       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                Service.

                http://apperceptions.org
                http://spinflow.org
                http://spinsummer2005.blogspot.com
                http://spinsummer2005meetup.blogspot.com
                http://vloggercuewest.blogspot.com

              • Richard
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 6 10:34 AM
                  First of all, I'm truly shocked at Markus' admission that he had made
                  a mistake, but there you have it ... second, we own the video for
                  "What the Bleep Do We Know", and I highly recommend it, but then, of
                  course, I'm the guy who can't even tell whose videos he's watching, so
                  you might want to take that into account ... Richard, the inventor of
                  flubber ...

                  --
                  Richard
                  http://www.richardshow.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 7 12:41 PM
                    cool ... let us know and I'll try again ... by the way, I never feel
                    stupid, I only feel eccentric ... Richard the eccentric

                    --
                    Richard
                    http://www.richardshow.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 7 1:21 PM
                      i thought it was richard the lion hearted
                      you video crusader you
                      a regular cecil b demille of vlogs

                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0026249/