$1,000.00 to the Best VLOG about Mentors4Profit.com

  • Bret Littlefield
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hey guys, this is Bret littlefield, I love all the comments and Vlogs.
      kepe it Up..

      I wanted to Extend a Challenge.... I will Pay $1,000.00 for the best
      Vlog about my new site http://mentors4profit.com

      Make it fun, make it like an commercial, but Make it REAL...

      We will post the VLOG on a New site I will put up for it. and My
      members will judge.

      So All wanting in Just send me a Note bret@... and Tell me you
      want in, and Get to Vlogging....

      until then,

      Bret littlefield

      ps. Keep up the Good Work.....

      Bret Littlefield & Associates inc.
      http://bretlittlefield.com
      http://videodw.com
      http;//mentors4profit.com
    • Josh Leo
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
         So like a vlog about all the funny looking people on the site? or the pay-for links on the side? or how rediculous this seems?

        --
        Josh Leo

        www.joshleo.com
      • Rohit Gupta

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rohit Gupta <fadereu@g...> wrote:
            > I agree, Josh!
            >
            > this is absolutely pathetic. who let this guy in anyway?
            >
            > - Ro

            Hey man, I am the only Ro here!

            WTF

            Ro
          • Adam Quirk
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
              Hey man, I am the only Ro here!

              WTF

              Ro

              But didn't you used to be called something else?  Didn't you videoblog at one point, with a mask on?

              -Adam
              ____ bullemhead.com _
            • ro9core
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adam Quirk <bullemhead@g...> wrote:

                > > Hey man, I am the only Ro here!
                > >
                > > WTF
                > >
                > > Ro
                >

                > But didn't you used to be called something else? Didn't you
                videoblog at one
                > point, with a mask on?

                WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

                Ro
              • ro9core
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                  $1,000.00 Here I COME!

                  http://ro-on-negative.blogspot.com/2005/06/mentors4profitcom-is-awesome_29.html

                  Okay here is the first post to my new vlog, please check it out people!

                  Thanks Bret for this fine opportunity, I look forward to a mutually
                  beneficial working relationship.

                  Ro
                • Steve Watkins
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                    Geek Jihadi I presume. I am a fan of your earlier works, brought a
                    smile to my face to see your mentors4profit video!

                    Cheers

                    Steve of Elbows

                    --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ro9core" <ro_core@t...> wrote:
                    > > But didn't you used to be called something else? Didn't you
                    > videoblog at one
                    > > point, with a mask on?
                    > >

                    > WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
                    >
                    > Ro
                  • Clint Sharp
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                      ro9core wrote:

                      > $1,000.00 Here I COME!
                      >
                      > http://ro-on-negative.blogspot.com/2005/06/mentors4profitcom-is-awesome_29.html
                      >
                      > Okay here is the first post to my new vlog, please check it out people!
                      >
                      > Thanks Bret for this fine opportunity, I look forward to a mutually
                      > beneficial working relationship.
                      >
                      > Ro

                      OK, so you are new. It's generally proper netiquette to introduce
                      yourself before responding to every post that comes on a list. I'm sure
                      I'm not the only person who was confused as to who you were.

                      Welcome.

                      Clint
                    • kinganti
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                        yes clint.
                        you were the ONLY person.

                        it's generally propper ediquette to not give unsolicited tips on ediquette.

                        just thought you'd wanna know.

                        ;)

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                          > OK, so you are new. It's generally proper netiquette to introduce

                          So... I changed my nick because I hate that yahoo cross referenced my
                          group subscriptions with my subscriptions to porno actress fan clubs.

                          goddamn big brother yahoo and google i hate yous

                          And... I'm not new ;)
                        • ro9core
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <steve@d...> wrote:
                            > Geek Jihadi I presume. I am a fan of your earlier works, brought a
                            > smile to my face to see your mentors4profit video!
                            >
                            > Cheers
                            >
                            > Steve of Elbows

                            Thanks mate ;)

                            I'll stick those old vids somewhere and continue them sometime since
                            the geek jihadi really feels like geek jihading

                            I'm loving ya'll vids btw ;)

                            Ro

                            Too much programming not enough vlogging....
                          • Adam Quirk
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 29, 2005
                              Yep, when I first found this stuff you were one of the first ones I watched.
                              You need an archive.
                              Bring back Jihadi.
                              THAT's what the hell I'm talking about.

                              -Adam