Holy shit iTunes

  • petertheman
    Message 1 of 62 , Jun 28, 2005
      In just downloaded the new iTunes. It is now a podcasting client *and*
      a videoblogging client (Win and Mac). So you can subscribe to your
      vlog and actually watch your videos in iTunes.

      Comments? You've all been suspiciously quiet about this, group! It
      just seems like a huge step.

      Cheers,
      Peter
      http://mefeedia.com
    • Thomas G Henry
      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 3, 2005
        maybe u knew?
        http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifehack/using-delicious-media-tags-in-itunes.html

        any get this to work? it doesnt for me....

        On 7/3/05, Michael Verdi <michael@...> wrote:
        Hey Zadi,
        I switched from blogger to wordpress last month.  I love it.  The
        only problem I had was that all of my permalinks changed.  That sucks
        but it's done now.  As for faster indexing, I don't know.  For some
        reason (I can't get an answer from google) google won't index my site
        - even when it was run by blogger and had google ad on it.  I don't
        do any of the things that they say would exclude me from their index
        and they don't seem to want to answer my questions except with
        automated form responses that point me back to the same info telling
        me to fix stuff I've never done.  Anyway, enough of that.

        -Verdi
        http://michaelverdi.com
        http://freevlog.org

        On Jun 29, 2005, at 3:00 PM, Zadi Diaz wrote:

        > Darn. That's what I was afraid of. I've been thinking about moving
        > away from blogger and onto typepad or wordpress. Michael, I think
        > you're using one of those now. Advice? SHould I make the move?
        >
        > The only think I liked about blogger was its relationship with google
        > - it seems to index faster. Is this not true anymore?
        >
        > Z.
        > ****
        > http://smashface.com/vlog

        > __
        > __
        >
        > Message: 14
        >     Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:08:42 -0500
        >     From: Michael Verdi <michael@...>
        > Subject: Re: Re: Holy shit iTunes
        >
        > Hey Zadi,
        > I'm not an expert on this but I think you guys using Blogger (if if
        > it publishes to your own server) are not going to be able to alter
        > your rss feed this way.  Changing the Atom.xml file will only change
        > it once.  You need to change the file that writes that atom.xml
        > file.  That's on Blogger's servers.
        > -Verdi
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Thomas G Henry
        Producer, DJ, Promoter, Performer

        CABAREt VOLTROn :: INDIe80sELECTRoPUNkDISCoPARTy EVERY 4TH SATURDAY @ SWEETWATERS, KINGSTON NY
        ...5/28.6/25.7/23.8/27.9/24.10/22...
        LucidFluid.com for details

        Also -
        HvEXAS.org
        m0dnAr.com
        3FU.org
        http://m0dnAr.IUMA.com
        www.soundclick.com/m0dnAr
        http://lucidfluid.blogspot.com/

        250 Free Business Cards (plus bonus card stuff for me):
        http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=152298697552