Enough of Feral Cheryl!

  • elefantman@ozemail.com.au
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 28, 2005
      Enough orready! Cheryl, good luck and please go ahead and do your thang and I'm sure many people will be interested in the result. If you go by the "any publicity's good publicity" maxim you've done quite well here so far!

      In short, let's focus on little ol' ME ME ME! ;-)

      Waz
      http://www.crashtestkitchen.com

    • johngaltsjournal
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 28, 2005
        If you insist, Chef!

        One question: when are you bringing out the deep fat fryer in the Crash Test Kitchen?
        Enquiring deepfatfrying lovers want to know!
        schlomo
        http://schlomolog.blogspot.com

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, <elefantman@o...> wrote:
        > Enough orready! Cheryl, good luck and please go ahead and do your thang and I'm sure
        many people will be interested in the result. If you go by the "any publicity's good publicity"
        maxim you've done quite well here so far!

        > In short, let's focus on little ol' ME ME ME! ;-)
        >
        > Waz
        > http://www.crashtestkitchen.com
        >
        > This message was sent through MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au
      • ro9core
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 28, 2005
          Chef, I can teach you how to make poutine? Would you like that?
        • wazman_au
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 28, 2005
            Hey, poutine! We could do that. But we'll have to queue it with the
            requests for Vegemite souffle, sausage rolls and "something
            vegetarian".

            Hmmm, Schlomo, deep fat frying ... we don't even have kitchen
            scales so no deep-fat-fried turkey for now, although our big
            saucepan could probably handle a modestly sized ocelot.

            Waz the not-chef
            http://www.crashtestkitchen.com

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ro9core"
            <ro_core@t...> wrote:
            > Chef, I can teach you how to make poutine? Would you like
            that?
          • Cheryl Shuman, The One and Only :-)
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 28, 2005
              what is it?
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                poutine is cheese curds, gravy, and french fries.

                its not an american thing really. although they have it in new york,
                called disco fries.
                got it, cheryl :)

                --
                http://antidisestablishmentarian.blogspot.com
              • Tim D
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                  It is pretty much the most amazing culinary concoction ever! You can
                  step it up by introducing smoked meat into the mix. Pure heaven! It
                  puts simple gravy fries to shame. I've never had it here in the
                  states (I live in New York State), but I always make sure to partake
                  when I visit Montreal.

                  Wow, who knew one could get so excited by artery-clogging goodness?

                  Tim
                  realitysandwich.typepad.com

                  On 6/29/05, kinganti <antidis@...> wrote:
                  > poutine is cheese curds, gravy, and french fries.
                  >
                  > its not an american thing really. although they have it in new york,
                  > called disco fries.
                  > got it, cheryl :)
                • Nathan Peters
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                    Haha. They sell that in Burger King up here. You can get it anywhere.

                    >> poutine is cheese curds, gravy, and french fries.
                    >>
                    >> its not an american thing really. although they have it in new york,
                    >> called disco fries.
                    >> got it, cheryl :)
                  • ro9core
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "wazman_au" <elefantman@o...> wrote:
                      > Hey, poutine! We could do that. But we'll have to queue it with the
                      > requests for Vegemite souffle, sausage rolls and "something
                      > vegetarian".
                      >
                      > Hmmm, Schlomo, deep fat frying ... we don't even have kitchen
                      > scales so no deep-fat-fried turkey for now, although our big
                      > saucepan could probably handle a modestly sized ocelot.

                      Look mate, poutine is the food of the gods, stop posing as a chef and
                      start making poutine you blaspheming judas
                    • ro9core
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Tim D <timdawks@g...> wrote:
                        > It is pretty much the most amazing culinary concoction ever! You can
                        > step it up by introducing smoked meat into the mix. Pure heaven! It
                        > puts simple gravy fries to shame. I've never had it here in the
                        > states (I live in New York State), but I always make sure to partake
                        > when I visit Montreal.
                        >
                        > Wow, who knew one could get so excited by artery-clogging goodness?
                        >
                        > Tim
                        > realitysandwich.typepad.com

                        TIM YOU JUST INCREASED 200% IN COOLNESS POINTS
                      • ro9core
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Peters" <yahoo@n...> wrote:
                          > Haha. They sell that in Burger King up here. You can get it anywhere.

                          you DAMN FOOL

                          bk makes shit poutine its like a crap concotion

                          #1 Not real curds
                          #2 Salty as all hell
                          #3 crap gravy
                          #4 BAD FRIES

                          WTF? are you talking about
                        • Nathan Peters
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                            Thank you for expressing your opinion.

                            You'll notice I never implied that BK made good poutine.

                            >> Haha. They sell that in Burger King up here. You can get it anywhere.
                            >>

                            > you DAMN FOOL
                            >
                            > bk makes shit poutine its like a crap concotion
                            >
                            > #1 Not real curds
                            > #2 Salty as all hell
                            > #3 crap gravy
                            > #4 BAD FRIES
                            >
                            > WTF? are you talking about
                            >

                            > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          • kinganti
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                              i like burger king's poutine.
                              at least i liked it from the ontario, canada burger kings.

                              perhaps they are different elsewhere

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 29, 2005
                                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Peters" <yahoo@n...> wrote:
                                > Thank you for expressing your opinion.
                                >
                                > You'll notice I never implied that BK made good poutine.

                                Calling what BK makes poutine is implication enough sonny.