Edwards vlog?

  • Josh Leo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
      John Edwards video blog was off to a great start. I know people have been sending in videos...so when is he going to reply to those? I am eager to see more.

      --
      Josh Leo

      www.joshleo.com
    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
        I think the team involved with this should set some expectations and add copy on the site as such.  And maybe an estimate of the queue of questions.
        It's understandable that this is new and maybe a trial effort....
        going forward, this suggestion may be helpful.

        Maybe John can do 3 or 5 or 10 video responses a week.... whatever they feel is feasible.

        sull

        On 6/9/05, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:
        John Edwards video blog was off to a great start. I know people have been sending in videos...so when is he going to reply to those? I am eager to see more.

        --
        Josh Leo

        www.joshleo.com

        sull
        http://vlogdir.com -is- The Videoblog Directory
        http://interdigitate.com -is- my personal site
      • Michael Verdi
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
          I'll be editing more video for them soon. I think you should see
          more stuff up there next week.
          -Verdi
          http://michaelverdi.com
          http://freevlog.org

          On Jun 9, 2005, at 9:38 AM, Michael Sullivan wrote:

          > I think the team involved with this should set some expectations
          > and add copy on the site as such. And maybe an estimate of the
          > queue of questions.
          > It's understandable that this is new and maybe a trial effort....
          > going forward, this suggestion may be helpful.
          >
          > Maybe John can do 3 or 5 or 10 video responses a week.... whatever
          > they feel is feasible.
          >
          > sull
          >
          > On 6/9/05, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote: John Edwards video
          > blog was off to a great start. I know people have been sending in
          > videos...so when is he going to reply to those? I am eager to see
          > more.
          >
          > --
          > Josh Leo
          >
          > www.joshleo.com

          > sull

        • Frank Carver
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
            Thursday, June 9, 2005, 3:22:46 PM, Josh Leo wrote:

            > John Edwards video blog was off to a great start. I know people have been
            > sending in videos...so when is he going to reply to those? I am eager to see
            > more.

            Does anyone know if they are even acknowledging receipt of videos? I
            sent one, but have heard nothing yet...

            You can preview my question at
            http://www.makevideo.org.uk/video/myov-2005-06-07.wmv

            --
            Frank Carver http://www.makevideo.org.uk
          • blackangusblack
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 9, 2005
              Just wanted to give everyone an update:

              1. Again, I really appreciate all the comments, advice, etc--which is extremely helpful for
              us.

              2. We have received some clips from many of you in the group, and we will start
              answering this upcoming week. Our hold up centers on the fact that the Edwardses are
              actually packing up and moving back to North Carolina this week and next.

              3. We were able to answer a couple questions on the road (TN this past weekend), and we
              will be able to answer a couple more this coming week. As you can tell, we do have some
              lag time with actually posting them. But, thanks to Michael Verdi, I think that we have
              found an efficient way to get the answered questions to him so that we can post in an
              efficient manner.

              4. Please keep your questions coming. Also, it just occurred to us the other day that not
              every post has to be a question. In other words, if you have something to say, it would be
              cool if you could say it, and then we can post it, and hopefully we can generate some
              comments. For example, Ryanne submitted a q to the Senator about public wifi access,
              and I thought that it would be cool if she could have just made that as a post...just a
              thought.

              5. This coming week we are going to send out an email and we are going to talk about
              John and Elizabeth's upcoming bookcast with author David Shipler and we will also let
              everyone know that we have some new videoblog posts.

              Again, thanks. And submit those clips. I have found that just sending us the link works
              best.
            • Jen Simmons
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 10, 2005
                I think it would be good to post the new videos one every couple of
                days instead of fifteen all at once and then nothing for several weeks.
                That will encourage the audience to return again and again. Also,
                people aren't overwhelmed by too much to view at once. And people don't
                get discouraged by coming back only to find nothing new.

                -j

                jenSimmons
                http://www.emergingawareness.org
                http://www.jensimmons.com