Re: [videoblogging] Re: off-topics posts

  • Deirdre Straughan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      Who was being mean? I meant sincerely what I said about Jay. I don't
      agree with everything he says, but I love that he has put his heart,
      mind, and energy into this, and the results are truly amazing. He's a
      great man. And I do agree wholeheartedly with what he said above,
      especially:

      "This is why I believe we have so many problems in the US.
      we've forgotten how to talk to each other."

      On 6/1/05, kinganti <antidis@...> wrote:
      > ok then...
      > i will wait here for dierdrei to stop being mean, and apologize
      > formally to the group.
      >
      > On 5/31/05, Ryan Ozawa <ryan@...> wrote:
      > > --- Jay dedman <jay.dedman@g...> wrote:
      > > > I like off-topics posts...because i trust that people will
      > > > eventually tie it back to what we're doing. Ryan can attest to
      > > > this.
      > >
      > > I can?
      > >
      > > Just kidding. Pity the fool who shares a name with a community
      > > powerhouse. <g> Though, Ryanne is different from Ryan, ya know.
      > >
      > > And that's my off-topic contribution of the moment.
      > >
      > > --
      > > Ryan
      > > Videoblog:
      > > http://www.lightfantastic.org/imr/extras/videoblog
      > > Vlog List:
      > > http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Individual_Videobloggers

      > http://antidisestablishmentarian.blogspot.com

      best regards,
      Deirdré Straughan

      www.straughan.com (personal)
      www.tvblob.com (work)
    • E.L. Woody
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
        feed://lulop.com/rss20.php?publisher=paparazzitv
        New feed for lulop.com which is my European agent.
        This is the way we handle news footage from all over
        the globe. The site is really for broadcast pros, but
        I thought you might like a peek. Much like a blog
        aggregator.

        While tou are there check out last night's Hollywood
        Safari flash movie, Lindsay Lohan back after wreck
        with paparazzi, Mary Kate Olsen shoots the finger,
        Paris Hilton & Paris Latsis, Jessica Simpson, and a
        whole pod of other stars including UK rocker Robbie
        Williams. Henry blogs it for the King of Paparazzi---
        kinganti <antidis@...> wrote:

        > ok then...
        > i will wait here for dierdrei to stop being mean,
        > and apologize
        > formally to the group.
        >
        > On 5/31/05, Ryan Ozawa <ryan@...> wrote:
        > > --- Jay dedman <jay.dedman@g...> wrote:
        > > > I like off-topics posts...because i trust that
        > people will
        > > > eventually tie it back to what we're doing.
        > Ryan can attest to
        > > > this.
        > >
        > > I can?
        > >
        > > Just kidding. Pity the fool who shares a name
        > with a community
        > > powerhouse. <g> Though, Ryanne is different
        > from Ryan, ya know.
        > >
        > > And that's my off-topic contribution of the
        > moment.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Ryan
        > > Videoblog: