hul mal gamay

  • schlomo rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      I don't know if he's on the list or if anyone watches him, but his
      Technology Voice videos he makes rocks my socks.

      http://brad.kozlek.com/video/

      His new "voice" is his newest post. Look back for his others.
      schlomo
      http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        i love this dudes stuff as well

        On 6/1/05, schlomo rabinowitz <schlomo@...> wrote:
        I don't know if he's on the list or if anyone watches him, but his
        Technology Voice videos he makes rocks my socks.

        http://brad.kozlek.com/video/

        His new "voice" is his newest post.  Look back for his others.
        schlomo
        http://schlomolog.blogspot.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        sull
        http://vlogdir.com -is- The Videoblog Directory
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Schlomo, Sull, and everyone that watches my vlog...

          I thank you for your support. Seriously. Experimenting with my video
          blog, and watching all of your vlogs, trying to figure out what to do
          with this medium along with the rest of this wonderful community has
          been a much more rewarding experience than I ever would have guessed.

          -Brad
          http://brad.kozlek.com/video