Re: [videoblogging] Apollo Pony

  • Josh Leo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      I checked it out earlier today and think it is fantastic! Your one-stop shop for all desired internet videos!

      Does this mean the Rocketboom will not me featuring these kinds of videos any more? I can understand if this is the case, with all the correspondants and interviews, rocketboom has less time for showcasing other people's contagious vlogs in favor of creating their own interesting content. Either way, I am happy to have both sites working together. Keep up the awesome work you guys!

      --
      Josh Leo

      www.joshleo.com