How to add myself to the role for the video conference

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      I was at the video conference, and tried to add myself to the role, but was
      unsuccessful because I had to create an account then lost the page ... I
      tried going to the link below, and clicked on participants and links, but
      it appeared that the page did not exist yet ... any help would be
      appreciated thanks ... Richard

      At 06:54 PM 5/31/2005, you wrote:
      >Videoblogger Videoconference IN 7 MINUTES:
      >
      >* Tuesday, May 31, 2005 at 8 p.m. EST (Midnight GMT)
      >
      >The link to join is here:
      >http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Videoblogger_Videoconferences
      >
      >I've got friends over and we're eating diner so I'll be joining you in
      >mid-videoconference.
      >
      >I'll bring them by to show them what's up...
      >
      >--Steve
      >http://stevegarfield.com
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      Richard