Ghosting and Permalink

  • jmedakev
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 6:24 PM
      I admit it. I love godaddy.com. I have several domain names that all
      point to one server.

      I turn on the ghosting so no one has to see the actual file name...
      which to me looks somewhat unprofessional.

      The problem is its messing up bloggers permalink. Is there a way to
      set up a permalink with the ghosting on? Is there maybe a paramater I
      can put in the html link code... or a service that offers trackback
      and permalink service that will override the ghosting?

      Jamie
      http://myarmytimes.com
      http://thekeverreport.com