new blog :: emerging awareness

  • Jen Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Thanks to Joshua Kinberg I got the glitch in my first enclosure fixed
      and the feed now works great. Please go visit our vlog/show at:
      http://www.emergingawareness.org

      It's not a personal diary type blog, it's a spin off of what might be a
      tv talk show -- [only different, 'cause it's not t.v. / it's ant].
      We'll be playing with the format and how it works as we go along --
      trying to define how to create a regular "program" of interviews with
      people interesting in healing, yoga, humanity, what's happening on our
      planet, what the future might bring, the nature of reality, etc --
      especially since we hope to reach out to an audience of people who
      aren't necessarily really into the internet.

      I'd love your comments + feedback, and of course, if you like it,
      please spread the word!
      thanks,
      jen Simmons