wordpress feeds in ANT

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      For those of you using Wordpress feeds....we found an issue in ANT for Mac.
      see below for an explanation from Daniel, the developer:
      _____________________________

      Yes, that's a bug in ANT. I've fixed it for the next version.

      The issue is the "smart" or "curly" quotes. ANT doesn't deal with them
      properly in certain kind of feeds (to be technical: it's only curly
      quotes within explicit CDATA blocks that cause trouble).

      A short-term solution is to change the following in your feed:
      - replace all curly quotes with normal quotes
      - replace all curly apostrophes with normal apostrophes
      - replace all "em-dash" (long dash) with normal dash

      We hope that the updated version of ANT Mac will be finished in June.
      No promises.