FlashMeeting Vlogging Discussion Group

  • courtwms777
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      I just finished watching the first Flash Meeting Vlogging Discussion
      Group. I had seen the most recent one a few days ago, but hadn't
      realized there was another in existence.

      What a fun concept! Loved seeing everyone.

      I'm left with the same feeling I have about vlogs in general. It's
      like the vlogging peeps have just the best thing since sliced bread,
      but don't know the power of the vehicle yet (not totally, anyway).
      So, it's playdough time for now, but my feeling is totally (in
      agreement with Eric Rice) that there's a revolution afoot... and the
      original vloggers are like the 'founding fathers':-) You go, you
      George Washingtons and Ben Franklins and Patrick Henrys! Before you
      know it, vloggers will have a nation and a flag and a currency :o)
      and will rule the world!

      Move over NEW WORLD ORDER! Step aside ILLUMINATI! The underlings are
      moving through the ranks!

      BTW, did everyone see how the French voted NON! to the new EU
      Constitution. If the EURO keeps tumbling against the dollar, snap 'em
      up - it could mean a nicer EU va-ca in a couple o' months!

      I'm talkin' to YOU Josh Leo! :-D

      You guys are tooooooooooo toooooooooooooo hip n' happenin' for words!

      Courtney

      PS: Please. Tell me. Who - who has seen the entire 1st FlashMeeting -
      does NOT think that Alex Williams was sooooo like one of the early
      NASA guys or astronauts from the 60's?! Come on! Too funny!!! Can't
      you just hear him saying "Houston, we have a problem?" LOL LOL LOLLLL