off-topics posts

    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2005
      I like off-topics posts...because i trust that people will eventually
      tie it back to what we're doing.
      Ryan can attest to this.
      every conversation i have eventually leads back to videoblogging.

      But one thing i ask of everyone on this list is to respect each other.
      insulting, trolling, etc cannot be tolerated.
      it'll destroy us.
      This is why I believe we have so many problems in the US.
      we've forgotten how to talk to each other.
      I feel this group really benefited from the Canadians, Eurpeans and
      Austrailans in our group that have a much different perspectives on
      things.

      Reguardless of each of our personal opinions, we must at least
      tolerate each other.
      And I think we can do better than that.
      If not, this group is not for you.

      Jay
    • Deirdre Straughan
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2005
        Right on, oh Yoda of videoblogging!

        (And I mean that lovingly - you truly are a great guru to us all.)

        On 5/30/05, Jay dedman <jay.dedman@...> wrote:
        > I like off-topics posts...because i trust that people will eventually
        > tie it back to what we're doing.
        > Ryan can attest to this.
        > every conversation i have eventually leads back to videoblogging.
        >
        > But one thing i ask of everyone on this list is to respect each other.
        > insulting, trolling, etc cannot be tolerated.
        > it'll destroy us.
        > This is why I believe we have so many problems in the US.
        > we've forgotten how to talk to each other.
        > I feel this group really benefited from the Canadians, Eurpeans and
        > Austrailans in our group that have a much different perspectives on
        > things.
        >
        > Reguardless of each of our personal opinions, we must at least
        > tolerate each other.
        > And I think we can do better than that.
        > If not, this group is not for you.

        best regards,
        Deirdré Straughan

        www.straughan.com (personal)
        www.tvblob.com (work)
      • Ryan Ozawa
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2005
          --- Jay dedman <jay.dedman@g...> wrote:
          > I like off-topics posts...because i trust that people will
          > eventually tie it back to what we're doing. Ryan can attest to
          > this.

          I can?

          Just kidding. Pity the fool who shares a name with a community
          powerhouse. <g> Though, Ryanne is different from Ryan, ya know.

          And that's my off-topic contribution of the moment.

          --
          Ryan
          Videoblog: http://www.lightfantastic.org/imr/extras/videoblog
          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2005
            ok then...
            i will wait here for dierdrei to stop being mean, and apologize
            formally to the group.

            On 5/31/05, Ryan Ozawa <ryan@...> wrote:
            > --- Jay dedman <jay.dedman@g...> wrote:
            > > I like off-topics posts...because i trust that people will
            > > eventually tie it back to what we're doing. Ryan can attest to
            > > this.
            >
            > I can?
            >
            > Just kidding. Pity the fool who shares a name with a community
            > powerhouse. <g> Though, Ryanne is different from Ryan, ya know.
            >
            > And that's my off-topic contribution of the moment.
            >
            > --
            > Ryan
            > Videoblog:
            > http://www.lightfantastic.org/imr/extras/videoblog
            > Vlog List:
            > http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Individual_Videobloggers

            http://antidisestablishmentarian.blogspot.com
          • Michael Sullivan
            Message 5 of 8 , May 31, 2005
              fucking mets!

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              --
              sull
              http://vlogdir.com -is- The Videoblog Directory
              Message 6 of 8 , May 31, 2005
                A little late, but fucking Pacers!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
                  Who was being mean? I meant sincerely what I said about Jay. I don't
                  agree with everything he says, but I love that he has put his heart,
                  mind, and energy into this, and the results are truly amazing. He's a
                  great man. And I do agree wholeheartedly with what he said above,
                  especially:

                  On 6/1/05, kinganti <antidis@...> wrote:
                  > ok then...
                  > i will wait here for dierdrei to stop being mean, and apologize
                  > formally to the group.
                  >
                  > On 5/31/05, Ryan Ozawa <ryan@...> wrote:
                  > > --- Jay dedman <jay.dedman@g...> wrote:
                  > > > I like off-topics posts...because i trust that people will
                  > > > eventually tie it back to what we're doing. Ryan can attest to
                  > > > this.
                  > >
                  > > I can?
                  > >
                  > > Just kidding. Pity the fool who shares a name with a community
                  > > powerhouse. <g> Though, Ryanne is different from Ryan, ya know.
                  > >
                  > > And that's my off-topic contribution of the moment.
                  > >
                  > > --
                  > > Ryan
                  > > Videoblog:
                  > > http://www.lightfantastic.org/imr/extras/videoblog
                  > > Vlog List:
                  > > http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Individual_Videobloggers

                  > http://antidisestablishmentarian.blogspot.com

                  best regards,
                  Deirdré Straughan

                  www.straughan.com (personal)
                  www.tvblob.com (work)
                • E.L. Woody
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
                    feed://lulop.com/rss20.php?publisher=paparazzitv
                    New feed for lulop.com which is my European agent.
                    This is the way we handle news footage from all over
                    the globe. The site is really for broadcast pros, but
                    I thought you might like a peek. Much like a blog
                    aggregator.

                    While tou are there check out last night's Hollywood
                    Safari flash movie, Lindsay Lohan back after wreck
                    with paparazzi, Mary Kate Olsen shoots the finger,
                    Paris Hilton & Paris Latsis, Jessica Simpson, and a
                    whole pod of other stars including UK rocker Robbie
                    Williams. Henry blogs it for the King of Paparazzi---
                    kinganti <antidis@...> wrote:

                    > ok then...
                    > i will wait here for dierdrei to stop being mean,
                    > and apologize
                    > formally to the group.
                    >
                    > On 5/31/05, Ryan Ozawa <ryan@...> wrote:
                    > > --- Jay dedman <jay.dedman@g...> wrote:
                    > > > I like off-topics posts...because i trust that
                    > people will
                    > > > eventually tie it back to what we're doing.
                    > Ryan can attest to
                    > > > this.
                    > >
                    > > I can?
                    > >
                    > > Just kidding. Pity the fool who shares a name
                    > with a community
                    > > powerhouse. <g> Though, Ryanne is different
                    > from Ryan, ya know.
                    > >
                    > > And that's my off-topic contribution of the
                    > moment.
                    > >
                    > > --
                    > > Ryan
                    > > Videoblog: