Re: [videoblogging] So close to making the feed work. But need your help.

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2005
      On Mon, 30 May 2005 10:18:53 +0200, kylefasanella
      <skatesurferdude@...> wrote:

      > Also I updated my mime settings! what else do I need to do pleas
      > someone help
      > me!

      Your server is still returning text/plain for the WMV file. You said you
      uploaded the .htaccess file, right? If that's the case I think it's time
      to e-mail your server administrator and ask if they could change settings.

      What they need to make sure is that .wmv files are sent as video/x-ms-wmv
      and not as text/plain.

      - Andreas
      --
      <URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>