Re: [videoblogging] (unknown)

  • Adrian Miles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2004
      On 15/06/2004, at 12:47 AM, Jay Dedman wrote:

      > For those of you actively videoblogging, what problems are you having?
      > Technically and creatively.

      have a software application that lets me vog easily. eg:
      shoot and capture. set in and out points. nominate some hotspots and
      basic mouse events.
      publish directly to my blog.

      ecto have just provided QT support, so this is very useful, but you
      still need to produce all of your content somewhere else.

      > We're kind of making this up as we go (which is exciting), but let's
      > get
      > specific.
      > And secondly, What are you trying to do with video in your blogs?

      express something about my daily life. explore what how and why
      networked video (and here i mean network a la internet not tv networks)
      is different to broadcast media.

      cheers
      Adrian Miles
      hypertext.rmit || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/adrian
      interactive networked video || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog
      research blog || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog/vlog/