look at what we're doing.

  • Jay Dedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      looks like everyone posted to Andreas's video comments.
      its really amzing to watch them all back to back.
      I can imagine how this kind of tool will help spur all kinds of
      conversations.
      imagine the directions a collective mind can go in.

      Just look at where it starts..then see where Adrian's comment ends it.
      its like a movie.
      and we did it with little individual work.
      like sketching.

      --
      Jay Dedman
      Manhattan Neighborhood Network