Re: [videoblogging] Re: Fwd: [info] VIDEO BLOGGING

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
      I'm finding old e-mails I want to reply to (I have more than this one, but
      it's late).

      > quick collection of data here, (i want to reuse other's material):
      > [ ] yes i'm using a creative commons licence that allows not for profit
      > attributed reuse
      > [ ] no, it's mine and keep out of it

      [x] I'm not using a CC licence that allows for non-profit attributed
      reuse, but I will do so once I get my act together and update my website.

      --
      Personal: <http://www.solitude.dk>
      File Thingie - PHP File Manager <http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie/>