Re: [videoblogging] vide comments

  • Andreas Haugstrup
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
      No, the server is responding just fine. It must be some funky quicktime
      thing..

      - Andreas

      On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:27:55 -0700, Shannon Noble <sn@...> wrote:

      > Would changing the number sequencing change that? Eliminate the 0.mov and
      > changing it to 1.mov and so on? Or 01/02/03...etc.
      >
      > Just a thought.
      >

      > On 9/3/04 1:25 PM, "Andreas Haugstrup" <videoblog@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Well that sucks. I have no idea why it's doing that to be honest.
      >>
      >> - Andreas
      >>
      >> On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:16:50 -0700, Shannon Noble <sn@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> When I go to the blog site and click on the image to bring up the movie
      >>> it
      >>> spends some time loading the image and skips the original post and goes
      >>> directly to the first comment.
      >>>
      >>> .s

      >>> --This is Vlog: http://x.nnon.tv/
      >>>

      >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>>

      > --This is Vlog: http://x.nnon.tv/

      Personal: <http://www.solitude.dk>
      File Thingie - PHP File Manager <http://www.solitude.dk/filethingie/>
    • Shannon Noble
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
        Bummer. The only way to see the original without downloading separately then
        would be to load the original as 0.mov and 1.mov.

        --This is Vlog: http://x.nnon.tv/