Day Five :30

  • Eric Rice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
      Filmed entirely (all :30 seconds!) with an iSight camera, because, well darn it, I'm
      exhausted: http://eric.blognews.com/blog/_archives/2004/6/24/94188.html

      Hint: this videoblog is exactly what I was doing when I thought, oh crap, I better do a
      videoblog.

      I've also created a menu option on my site just for videoblog week (which is 8 posts I
      realized)
    • Jay Dedman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2004
        Here is my Day 5 entry for videoblog week.

        I really like watching what everyone is doing over time.
        Like Steve said, it's difficult to do a video a day at first.
        but then you get people to dance!
        or you record a quiet moment like Eric did.

        I want to see more stuff from outside the US.
        Peter, have you checked out that stuff about the videophone?

        --
        Jay Dedman
        Manhattan Neighborhood Network
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
          Hi,
          Steve Garfield from stevegarfield.com here.

          Ha Ha.

          Thanks Eric. I like how you say that all the time.

          My video for today is one I shot after reading the email that said to
          'shoot what you are doing while reading this email'.

          Editing was relatively quick, but exporting and compressing and editing
          HTML, etc... took too long, especially since I have two project
          deadlines due today.

          Enjoy.