Re: VIDEO COMMENTS

  • Deirdré Straughan
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 2 12:21 AM
      I'm finding the sound a bit flaky. When I viewed a couple of the
      individual movies from the link someon (Jay?) provided, then tried to
      went - I got sound the 2nd or 3rd time I viewed Shannon's piece, then
      Jay's, then nothing (but maybe Charlene and Chris were absolutely
      silent anyway?).
    • Jay Dedman
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 7 3:26 PM
        > The short answer is: Yes, everything should/must/will be automated.

        > Of course I plan on supporting both for the thing I'm writing because it's
        > not a lot of extra work (SMIL first, XSPF second).

        great.
        all our hopes depend on you, obie-one.
        real video comments, oh boy.

        --