Re: [videoblogging] DIVER

  • Adrian Miles
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
      On 02/09/2004, at 6:07 AM, Jay Dedman wrote:

      >> qt has full set of java api's, btw, so if you have the money a
      >> programmer could write a tool that does this for you. This is *very*
      >> important for vogging because at the moment people don't 'get' what
      >> you
      >> would do this for. ..
      >
      > what exactly does this mean?

      means that a programmer can write a program that does what ever you
      like in QuickTime. think of something that QT supports, then you can
      make a program that does it. People use things like RealBasic (I think
      thats the software suite) to write custom QuickTime players all the
      time. But what we need aren't custom palyers, but custom authoring
      engines. i'll write more on this shortly, got experimenting to do
      friday first...

      cheers
      Adrian Miles
      hypertext.rmit || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/adrian
      interactive networked video || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog
      research blog || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog/vlog/