Re: [videoblogging] 666

  • Chris K
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2005
      DUN DUN DUN!!!! cue creepy organ music...

      On 5/1/05, R. Kristiansen <raymondmk@...> wrote:
      > At this moment, I have 666 unread emails (or is it threads?) with the
      > videoblogging label in my gmail account. Scary.
      >
      > R.

      -Chris
    • Casey McKinnon
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
        So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
        unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
        idea that today was 6/6/6.

        HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
        when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
        been hell and will come later today."

        Chance wording? I think not...

        Signed,
        Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
        http://www.galacticast.com/
      • Enric
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
          "Hell Plans Special 666 Celebration":

          http://tinyurl.com/5g6a7

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"
          <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

          > So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
          > unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
          > idea that today was 6/6/6.
          >
          > HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
          > when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
          > been hell and will come later today."
          >
          > Chance wording? I think not...
          >
          > Signed,
          > Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
          > http://www.galacticast.com/

        • Michael Sullivan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
            this reminds me to visit hell.com

            <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

            > So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
            > unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
            > idea that today was 6/6/6.
            >
            > HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
            > when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
            > been hell and will come later today."
            >
            > Chance wording?  I think not...
            >
            > Signed,
            > Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
            > http://www.galacticast.com/

            Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --
            Sull
            http://vlogdir.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
              there is a town named hell here in michigan, they are also capitalizing on the day...

              <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

              > So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
              > unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
              > idea that today was 6/6/6.
              >
              > HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
              > when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
              > been hell and will come later today."
              >
              > Chance wording?  I think not...
              >
              > Signed,
              > Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
              > http://www.galacticast.com/

              Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              --
              Sull
              http://vlogdir.com
              http://SpreadTheMedia.org

              --
              Josh Leo

              www.JoshLeo.com
            • Josh Leo
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                just so you know i got the email from enric after i wrote my reply to sull

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                  What the Hell!

                  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <joshleo@...> wrote:

                  > just so you know i got the email from enric after i wrote my reply
                  to sull

                  > On 6/6/06, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > there is a town named hell here in michigan, they are also
                  capitalizing on
                  > > the day...
                  > >

                  > > On 6/6/06, Michael Sullivan < sulleleven@...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > this reminds me to visit hell.com

                  > > > http://tinyurl.com/5g6a7

                  > > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"

                  because

                  > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  > > >

                  > > > --
                  > > > Sull
                  > > > http://vlogdir.com
                  > > > http://SpreadTheMedia.org
                  > > >

                  > > --
                  > > Josh Leo
                  > >
                  > > www.JoshLeo.com
                  > >

                  > --
                  > Josh Leo
                  >
                  > www.JoshLeo.com

                • Mike Moon
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                    20 year Anniversary today... I know about HELL.

                    Mike
                    http://vlog.mikemoon.net