Re: [videoblogging] First Post

  • Jan McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      By the way, once you've taken advantage of all the advice from these
      good folks and compressed your film, post a link to it, okay?

      Am familiar with PC stuff and have to say if your film was output to
      500MB (that's pretty darned big) you might want to consider breaking it
      up into smaller parts or "chapters". Out of curiosity, how long is the
      film?

      Jan