666

  • R. Kristiansen
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2005
      At this moment, I have 666 unread emails (or is it threads?) with the
      videoblogging label in my gmail account. Scary.

      R.
    • Chris K
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1, 2005
        DUN DUN DUN!!!! cue creepy organ music...

        On 5/1/05, R. Kristiansen <raymondmk@...> wrote:
        > At this moment, I have 666 unread emails (or is it threads?) with the
        > videoblogging label in my gmail account. Scary.
        >
        > R.

        -Chris
      • Casey McKinnon
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
          So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
          unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
          idea that today was 6/6/6.

          HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
          when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
          been hell and will come later today."

          Chance wording? I think not...

          Signed,
          Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
          http://www.galacticast.com/
        • Enric
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
            "Hell Plans Special 666 Celebration":

            http://tinyurl.com/5g6a7

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"
            <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

            > So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
            > unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
            > idea that today was 6/6/6.
            >
            > HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
            > when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
            > been hell and will come later today."
            >
            > Chance wording? I think not...
            >
            > Signed,
            > Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
            > http://www.galacticast.com/

          • Michael Sullivan
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
              this reminds me to visit hell.com

              <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

              > So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
              > unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
              > idea that today was 6/6/6.
              >
              > HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
              > when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
              > been hell and will come later today."
              >
              > Chance wording?  I think not...
              >
              > Signed,
              > Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
              > http://www.galacticast.com/

              Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              --
              Sull
              http://vlogdir.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                there is a town named hell here in michigan, they are also capitalizing on the day...

                <caseymckinnon@...> wrote:

                > So today I dressed up like the devil and went out for lunch...
                > unfortunately, no one knew what the hell was going on - they had no
                > idea that today was 6/6/6.
                >
                > HOWEVER, I get this feeling that Rocketboom is in the know... because
                > when I visit their site today it says " *** 6/6/6: Today's episode has
                > been hell and will come later today."
                >
                > Chance wording?  I think not...
                >
                > Signed,
                > Lucy Fur (The Vlogger formerly known as Casey McKinnon)
                > http://www.galacticast.com/

                Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                --
                Sull
                http://vlogdir.com
                http://SpreadTheMedia.org

                --
                Josh Leo

                www.JoshLeo.com
              • Josh Leo
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                  just so you know i got the email from enric after i wrote my reply to sull

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                    What the Hell!

                    --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <joshleo@...> wrote:

                    > just so you know i got the email from enric after i wrote my reply
                    to sull

                    > On 6/6/06, Josh Leo <joshleo@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > there is a town named hell here in michigan, they are also
                    capitalizing on
                    > > the day...
                    > >

                    > > On 6/6/06, Michael Sullivan < sulleleven@...> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > this reminds me to visit hell.com

                    > > > http://tinyurl.com/5g6a7

                    > > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"

                    because

                    > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    > > >

                    > > > --
                    > > > Sull
                    > > > http://vlogdir.com
                    > > > http://SpreadTheMedia.org
                    > > >

                    > > --
                    > > Josh Leo
                    > >
                    > > www.JoshLeo.com
                    > >

                    > --
                    > Josh Leo
                    >
                    > www.JoshLeo.com

                  • Mike Moon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
                      20 year Anniversary today... I know about HELL.

                      Mike
                      http://vlog.mikemoon.net