Re: [videoblogging] sideways video

  • Adam Quirk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      Or in Win Movie Maker:

      Right click > Video Effects > Rotate 90 degrees

      You can also rotate 180 or 270.
    • luxomaticart
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2005
        Use Quicktime Pro and Imovie to Rotate Movies

        In QuickTime Pro: Movie -> Get Movie Properties -> Video Track/Size -- then use rotate
        buttons

        Simple Rotate, an iMovie plugin
        http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14159

        ~Rene