Re: [videoblogging] sideways video

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      There's an easy way to rotate an image using QuickTime Pro.

      Go to the Movie menu, select Get Movie Properties.

      Then select Video Track, and then select Size.

      You are presented with arrows that allow you to rotate the image.

      Easy.
      --Steve
      http://stevegarfield.com

      On May 1, 2005, at 2:30 AM, Deirdre Straughan wrote:

      > I forgot that I
      > was no longer doing stills, and left the camera sideways. So now I
      > have a sideways video. Is there something that will flip it over for
      > me?
    • Adam Quirk
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2005
        Or in Win Movie Maker:

        Right click > Video Effects > Rotate 90 degrees

        You can also rotate 180 or 270.
      • luxomaticart
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2005
          Use Quicktime Pro and Imovie to Rotate Movies

          In QuickTime Pro: Movie -> Get Movie Properties -> Video Track/Size -- then use rotate
          buttons

          Simple Rotate, an iMovie plugin
          http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14159

          ~Rene