Re: [videoblogging] Live on TV

  • Lisa Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2004
      This is really neat. I particularly liked rummaging around Shawn's page. Wearable video seems incredibly appealing. Wish I could participate but I'll be out in the dark woods playing hide-and-seek with other dog handlers. So I hope you'll let us know how things went!
      Lisa

      Jay Dedman <jay@...> wrote:
      This isnt really videoblogging, but its a very exciting project that's going
      on tonight.
      http://www.unmediated.org/archives/001369.html
      (full explanation)

      The Tv station where I work, we'll be going live from the RNC and live from
      the street...all through cameras hooked up on the internet.
      Shawn Van Every, a member of this group, has created a "telejournalist" set-
      up that will be tested tonight on TV.
      http://www.walking-productions.com/itj/

      anyone can watch and join...
      http://www.konscious.tv/

      this is cool because this simple technology is letting us do everything the
      networks do.
      Peter is soon going to be posting videoblogs in India during his 6 week
      trip. we can show people anything.

      --
      Jay Dedman
      Manhattan Neighborhood Network