Day 5 entry up: Office Monster Dance Party

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2004
      I'm in an office with a bunch of creative people. they know I'm doing
      a video a day.

      So I told them that I need something quick and I start filming in 2
      minutes.

      They came up with 'Monster Dance Party'

      http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/2004/06/office_monster_.html

      I think this is how Saturday Night Live comes up with stuff. Put a
      bunch of creative people in a room and just do it.

      This is along the lines of what Peter says to do, just film yourself
      reading this email message. Ha!

      Tomorrow's video takes Peter's advice and shows me working on a special
      project. It's a project that I was working on as I read his email!

      I'm a big proponent of Citizen Journalism and want to get out and do a
      local story. Hopefully I'll be able to do one before the week is
      finished.

      --Steve