94an average person

  • Jay Dedman
    Jun 23, 2004
      i can be the example of an adverage person
      > honestly it is too difficult for me
      > im lost
      > i dont even feel justifid in being more than an observer here

      Can an average person videoblog?
      I know mica very well and she is a smart person.
      But to videoblog, you need to know how to edit(and have editing software).
      You have to know how to optimize video(and have compression software).
      You have to know how to upload to your blog(and have a blog).
      and a camera.
      It's not all in one. you got to know how to move around.

      I'd really like to find a way where you can do it "clicl-click-click".

      So mica you got everything you need but a Blog and an undersatnding of the
      process.
      we can work together to make it happen.

      Quoting contactmica <contactmica@...>:

      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "petertheman"
      > <peter@p...> wrote:
      > > Come on people! Who else wants to post a little video today
      > and join
      > > videoblogging week? Go on. It's easier than it looks, and don't
      > worry
      > > about the movies being bad, that's ok. The point is to just get
      > > posting. Just do it. Make a video while you're reading this
      > message
      > > of yourself, and post that! We're videoblogging geeks, we like
      > > *everything*.
      > >
      > > Peter
      > -
      > heya-
      > im really enjoying watching/reading all this
      > my first instinct is to jump in and
      > give feedback about what i am seeing
      > in terms of content/structure
      > also eager to try my out own ideas
      > and get your responses
      > but i can be the example of an adverage person
      > honestly it is too difficult for me
      > im lost
      > i dont even feel justifeid in being more than an observer here
      > this weekend i will give my ibook some love
      > and try to figure out a very simple way
      > for someone as utterly clueless as me
      > to put even some very short, low-res moving image s
      > up on internet on a day-to-day basis
      > more than likely ill be very frustrated and
      > need some serious handholding
      > i set my self to this task about a year ago
      > all i did was use 'fetch' to ftp quick time files into my
      > website via my very slo dial up connection
      > it didnt take long to upload and they dont take long to view
      > but never got to a point where i had a system
      > for doing it regularly - click-click click
      > maybe for the time being videoblogging
      > is for the 'geeks' or the more tech savy, lets say.

      Jay Dedman
      Manhattan Neighborhood Network
      537 West 59th
      NY NY 10019