8521Re: [videoblogging] Tagging in ANT

  • fALk
    Apr 1, 2005
      Just looked into technocrati tagging. I don´t find it overly bad. I
      mean you put a couple of <subjects> in the rss feeds that contain the
      tagging info and there you go. The plugin for movable type is like 10
      lines long and very easy to use and install. I do not have the time nor
      would I take the time to tag anything after it is published and I would
      never tag more then once. So to make ant have tagging and mfeedia too
      support something that is already out there before developing your own.
      Just display the tags that are in the rss feed. if there are no
      specific tags use the catagory I think its a good way to do it. But
      PLEASE don´t make it all more complicated by adding more "standards"
      that are none and diverting the already problematic tag/rss stuff.

      just my 2cent...

      fALk

      On 01.04.2005, at 10:32 Uhr, Michael Sullivan wrote:

      > I dont understand your thoughts on technorati at all. please
      > ellaborate, if possible.

      >>> Yeah, they look at your RSS feed as well, and it's a stupid
      >>> practice.
      >>>
      >> Expound on this. I need a learnin' to.
      >>
      >> I know just from a gut feeling that I really shouldn't be tagging any
      >> of my stuff with "technorati" in it. When I'm 40, Technorati will
      >> not
      >> be in human vocabulary.
      >>

      >> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>

      > --