79585Re: [videoblogging] Re: Hello Ten Years

  • joel
    Jun 4, 2014
      Happy Birthday Video Bloggers. I think we've all come a long way since
      our initial push out onto the scene. I made so many good friends along
      the way that I still keep up with and write to from time to time. I
      never did get to go to a Vloggercon as I was in Germany - But we had a
      great group that managed to pull off VlogEurope 4 times: Amsterdam,
      NL; Milan, IT; Heidelberg, GE and Budapest, HU. I'm so glad that we
      were able to hang out, make videos, solidify friendships and get drunk
      together.

      For those of you that know me and are wondering: I moved back to the
      states about 5 years ago; have a soon-to-be 8 year old son; am living
      in the small town of Southern Pines, NC and when I'm not spending time
      with my son, I'm fixing up houses and visiting my local watering hole
      with friends. My camera these days is my Note II and most of my
      videos are shorts involving my son and are posted to his facebook page
      as part of his life journal.

      feel the vlove!

      joel (joelart)

      --