79514Re: Automatic Youtube to Wordpress Entry???

  • neophoto3000
    Jan 3, 2013
      Cool, Tim. I know Hootsuite a little, but never really cared for its interface and some of the service's limitations. In terms of posting functionality, IFTTT has in many respects become my Hootsuite substitute (along with the Drafts app, which I also highly recommend).

      I plan on playing extensively with WordPress in IFTTT, because if it posts more than simple links then it'd be a huge boon to me in terms of aggregating and organizing my online research. I only trust services like Evernote and Instapaper up to a point, and would love to use a WordPress installation as an alternate means of archiving information.

      Chris