79512Re: Automatic Youtube to Wordpress Entry???

  • neophoto3000
    Jan 3, 2013
      I've never tried that Tim, but it might be possible by setting aside some bookmarking tool you never use (Zootool or something similar), adding the bookmarklet for that tool to your bookmarks bar and having that be the trigger for a WordPress post. I am curious to see whether WordPress would just post that kind of thing as a link or whether the action can be configured so that actual content gets posted...

      Chris