79451Re: [videoblogging] Re: Best cellphone camera

  • Rupert Howe
    Jul 26, 2012
      Further to this discussion last month, I finally shot a wobbly twittervlog
      video on my Xacti (Panasonic WA10) and cut it on my iPad 2 with iMovie.
      The clips imported easily to iPad straight off the camera card and into the
      new iMovie (they didn't import into iMovie last year) and cutting was
      easier and more fun than expected.

      It's here:
      http://vimeo.com/46387129
      Warning: it's 6 minutes 39 seconds long.