79446Re: Best cellphone camera

  • mikemoon_ca
    Jun 12, 2012
      I really am enjoying the iPhone 4s I got last Christmas.
      I now have just one gadget in pocket instead of 2 or 3.
      I'm able to shoot video at anytime.

      I still will use the Kodak underwater camera around the pool and I love the picture quality from my old Xacti HD2.

      But, the iPhone does everything I'd want from capturing, editing, posting, distribution, commenting, in a package that fits easily in my pocket. Wow.
      Over the past several months,the vlogs I've posted have been exclusively created and posted via the iPhone with no computer involvement.

      The only reason I wouldn't recommend the iPhone 4s, is that the Facetime camera is only 640x480. I understand from rumors that Apple will put in an HD Facetime camera in the upcoming iPhone 5.

      Besides being able to complete the vlogging cycle from shoot to post, the massive app library means you have multiple options for any task.

      Hmm, I do have an iPad 1, but not being compatible with iMovie and now to understand it'll be dropped from iOs6 compatibility, it might be time to think upgrade.

      Mike
      http://MikeMoon.ca

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Howe <rupert@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, the iPhone is still the best.
      <snip>

      > </bah>

      > On 11 June 2012 14:47, Adam Quirk <quirk@...> wrote:
      > > Hey all,
      > >
      > > Just curious if any of you have recommendations for a good all-around
      > > cellphone camera for both video and stills. I've played with the iPhone and
      > > it seems like the obvious choice, but thought one of you might know of
      > > something better.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Adam
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic