79442Re: [videoblogging] Best cellphone camera

  • Chad Boeninger
    Jun 11 5:42 PM
      First, it's great to see some action from the group. Long time no see.

      You could use iMovie on iPad, and copy the Xacti mp4 files to the iPad with the SD card reader from the camera connection kit. Would be a way to make the workflow more manageable, and you could splice your film while eating cereal, watching TV, etc. I've pieced together a number of short videos with iMovie on iPad, and it's not too bad.

      Hope this helps,
      Chad

      Chad F. Boeninger
      Head of Reference