79441Re: [videoblogging] Best cellphone camera

  • Rupert Howe
    Jun 11, 2012
      No, not at the moment. Shooting bits and pieces at home - and starting the
      occasional videoblog post that I never post...

      but the inclination to shoot, cut & upload videos is dampened by what I was
      grumbling about - the lack of ease compared to what I used to do with my
      phone.

      Also I have a more full-on day job now, and can't motivate myself after
      work to spend time copying files from camera to computer, transcoding or
      rendering, cutting and uploading. Want to hang with my girls.

      Irony of this = the day job that now takes up all my time is managing
      postproduction workflows for the BBC.

      (which I totally wouldn't be doing if it weren't for videoblogging.)

      I probably just need to get over myself and design a superfast workflow.
      maybe use my Xacti/WA10, get a Thunderbolt card reader and cut things in
      Premiere or FCPX on one of them shiny new Macs they'll be unveiling
      tonight.

      I just wish I had a pocket camera I could really love, that I had with me
      all the time - that'd prompt me to use it more.

      How about you?