79434Re: Solder Shooting to reduce camera shake

  • compumavengal
    May 9, 2012
      Cool idea. Still not sure what a solder rod is but it seems that you could take anything that would allow a tripod screw mount and some duct tape to make it work.

      I just can't cram that much rod in my purse. I bought a Sling Shot on Kickstarter that will arrive in June. It is designed for mobile devices so for those of use doing vertical recording it will be of great help. http://vimeo.com/39614146

      Keep inventing the future,

      Gena

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "RatbagMedia" <ratbagradio@...> wrote:

      > The annoying persistent shake you get when filming with pocket digital video cameras taht don't have stabilisation (like mine) can be greatly reduced by using a solder rod to hold the camera steady. A cheap and easy rig that 'folds' away when not in use.
      >
      > http://kickbike.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/solder-shooting.html
      >
      > I attached the rod to an old mini flexi tripod with duct tape and screwed that into the camera mount.
      >
      > The whole rig sort of rolls up and folds when not in use.
      >
      > Works for me.
      >

      > dave riley

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic