79415Re: [videoblogging] Re: De-lurking to see if y'all can help solve a problem - Trump Apple's Director of Video!

  • Josh Wolf
    Mar 1, 2012
      I believe you can make a splash page for the entire domain that would request people submit their e-mails. But I agree with the others who feel they should be able to opt out of providing their email address and still watch the bid.

      Best,

      Josh

      Sent from my iPhone