79053Re: [videoblogging] Current wisdom on cheapie online video setup

  • Jim Turner
    Jul 19, 2011
      Julian I still use the Zi8 and bought a $20 lapel mic. Now if I could get a
      good editor to be my right hand man I could rule the world.

      Jim

      On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Julian Seery Gude <julian@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi Folks,
      >
      > I'm wondering what the current thinking is on a cheap HD setup for online
      > video (talking head YouTube stuff)?
      >
      > My considerations are:
      >
      > - Price
      > - Ease of use
      > - Native mpg4 h.264
      >
      > When I last looked the most popular option was the Kodak Zi8 if not an
      > iPhone 4 or similarly equipped Android device. HD webcams are getting
      > better.
      >
      > Thoughts?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > --
      > *Julian Seery Gude*
      > julian@...
      > President, exceler8.com
      > {561} 584-9088 or {skype} exceler8
      > Also see LOCALNa8ion.com & BrandTrampoline.com

      Jim Turner
      One By One Media, LLC
      www.onebyonemedia.com
      www.bloggersforhire.com
      @Genuine
      this email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private