79044Re: [videoblogging] Creative Commons on YouTube finally

  • Joly MacFie
    Jun 2, 2011
      Point taken on commercial Mary. And SA would confuse the issue and limit the
      creativity of remixers to use all kinds of other restricted material
      including their own copyrighted stuff. OTOH the whole point of SA and why
      it's a pillar of the the free culture community is that every use aggregates
      more into the common pool.

      Joly MacFie 218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
      WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com