78898Re: [videoblogging] Re: Next New Networks

  • Adam Quirk
    Apr 6, 2011
      A quick note to Youtube et al:

      Wreck & Salvage, a "web video program", is available for purchase. We have
      well over 250 "episodes" and over 15 million "hits".

      We have worked with Bruce Willis, Sandra Bullock, Ernest Borgnine, Julia
      Allison, Joanne Colon, Madonna, 50 Cent, George W. Bush, Barack Obama,
      Donald Rumsfeld, Sarah Palin, Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey, Thom Yorke, William
      Shakespeare, John Travolta, Rebecca Black, Bob Dylan, the entire cast of
      LOST, Glenn Beck, Jack Nicholson, Traci Lords, Katie Couric, Eadward
      Muybridge, Kim Jong Il, Michael Caine, Jimmy Carter, Paul Newman, John
      McCain, Nancy Pelosi, Philip Glass, Jamie Foxx, Jamie Oliver, the Coen
      Brothers, Thomas Jefferson, and many less important people.

      Gary Busey called us "G.E.N.I.U.S., Gentlemen Enjoying Nearly Infinite
      Unenjoyable Stimulation", and Wilford Brimley breathed on us.

      Selling price is negotiable. We accept Canadian silver or liquor coupons.

      Adam Quirk
      http://wreckandsalvage.com/