77694Re: [videoblogging] Re: Fwd: Online Video Monetization Summit, May 5th in NYC

  • David Jones
    May 4, 2010
      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 1:09 PM, daredolls <daredoll@...> wrote:

      > 24 hours a minute. the current stats on youtube uploads.
      >
      > who besides me was surprised at the suggestion that the plethora of videos on youtube was a clear and present danger to the porn guys that built the net .
      >
      > voyuers are what they are, no matter how they find what you have to offer.

      As someone else said, what on earth are you going on about?

      If someone is stealing your content then simply file a DMCA notice.

      If you are banned from Youtube then it's probably because your
      (risque?) content is too close to the bone for their Terms-of-Service
      which generally precludes such things at their discretion. So try
      another service provider or even get your own server.

      Dave.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic