77660Re: Fwd: Online Video Monetization Summit, May 5th in NYC

  • daredolls
    May 2, 2010
      heck, i'd pay somebody to go for me, or, to be specific, i'd give a piece of any action to one who helps arrange it.

      i would love to take the easy path, google adsense and youtube, but, as has happened over and over in the history of the small screen, edgy material gets pushed aside and has to find the new paths.